An adsorbent used in industrial plants with excellent surface properties especially as a dryer in dynamic adsorption conditions. It is used safely for a long time in compressors, dry air systems and to get moisture through liquids.
- Effective at high humidity
- Less energy is required for regeneration
- Also used in unheated air driers
- High chemical purity
- Resistant to fragmentation and disintegration
- Drying systems in hospitals
- Air drying systems in food factories
- Removing acidic products occurred from oil degradation
- Safely used to take moisture and other impurities from various gases and liquids.
Al2O3 : 93,6 %
SiO2 : 0,02 %
Fe2O3: 0,02 %
Na2O: 0,35 %
LOI : 6 %
Piece Size: 1-3 mm, 3-5 mm ; 5-7 mm
Surface Area: 350 m2/g
Avg Pore Radius: 3 nm
Pore Volume: 0.44 ml/g
Bulk Density: 650 - 750 g/cm3
Abrasion Loss: 1 %
Fracture Resistance: 15,9 kg
They area packed and sold in 125 - 150 kg barrels or 25 kg packages.